The role of European citizens in securing the smart grid towards 100% RES
The EU has set an ambitious goal of using at least 32% Renewable Energy Sources (RES) in Europe by 2030. As a result, many new RES, driven by power electronics, will be installed in the grid. This change affects the fundamentals of grid operation and makes a rethink of the basics of grid control and automation necessary. This is the challenge which RESERVE addresses.
- How to increase energy security and reliability?
- How to favor greater RES penetration, thus reducing the environmental impact?
- How to facilitate RES integration in the National and Regional Power Systems, encouraging cost-effective power exchanges in Europe to benefit all citizens?
Policy Recommendations and Future Cooperation towards 100% RES Integration in Europe:
- What are the policies that Europe wants to promote to fostering RES integration to the electricity grid?
- How could the stakeholders contribute to their implementation?
- How does RESERVE intend to address the future challenges?
Draft Agenda >>>
Even so the participation to the event is free of charge, you need to register to get access to the European Parliament.
Mobilizing the Foundational Economy towards a Renewable and Sustainable Energy Future
For any further information or inquiries, please contact RESERVE Secretariat at: email@example.com.